Rocky Mountain Log Homes
Located in the heart of western Montana's Bitterroot Valley, Rocky Mountain Log Homes was founded in 1974 in Hamilton, Montana. Over the past three decades, Rocky Mountain has risen to the top of the log home industry.
Rocky Mountain Log Homes was built on the belief that a log home is a very personal thing, and that a home should reflect the owner's unique style as well as individual needs and desires. In addition to their award-winning, precision-milled homes, Rocky Mountain also offers a handcrafted series through their partnership with Pioneer Log Homes. Rocky Mountain Log Homes has been the longtime leader in creating meticulously crafted and inspired homes, lodges and other log buildings.
Hundreds of design awards. Rocky Mountain has worked with architects and clients from around the world and have won many national and international awards for originality, aesthetics, and floorplan layout.
- Naturally seasoned, dry-standing timber conserves live, green trees from harvest while also producing logs that experience less settling.
- The only log home company with a certified forester. Patrick Connell is the only certified forester, log scaler and grader working for a log home company in the United States. Patrick ensures that Rocky Mountain use only the strongest naturally seasoned, dry-standing timber for their logs.
- Patented WeatherLock® spline system. Rocky Mountain’s unique WeatherLock® spline and gasket system is unlike any other system in the log home industry today. WeatherLock prevents air infiltration and provides lifelong efficiency.
- The 10-year, third party warranty Residential Warranty Corporation. The Rocky warranty covers everything they manufacture and protects you against structural and material defects.
- Experience in all types of climates, homes built in every U.S. state. Rocky Mountain can ship materials anywhere in the world.