RAUPANEL TM Radiant Heating
RAUPANEL is a "dry" system, meaning that installation is viable without a concrete over pour, making it ideal for retrofit applications, as well as new construction.
- Extruded aluminum panels are low profile, low weight (1.6 lb/ft2)
- No screed necessary
- Panels use 3/8” RAUPEX® O2 Barrier Pipe
- Easy to install
- Complete engineered system
- Flexible pipe spacing
- Can be installed in walls and ceilings
This patented system offers optimal performance and responds quickly to heating requirements, providing uniform comfortable heat in a single room or throughout the home. The system is compatible with commonly used floor coverings.
- Extruded for strength, panels offer excellent conductivity
- Eliminates the need for structural reinforcement
- 3/8” RAUPEX® O2 Barrier Pipe is dependable, flexible, and easy to use
- Suitable for retrofit and new construction
- Fast response time limits setpoint overshoot; easy to zone
- Provides additional heat output
Hydronic Radiant Heating
Hydronic radiant floor heating systems use a boiler to heat up hot water and a pump to circulate the hot water in plastic pipes installed in a concrete slab. The pipes, embedded in the floor, carry heated water that conduct warmth to the surface of the floor where it broadcasts energy to your room.
Separated radiant heat zones are controlled by one thermostat and served by a manifold which distributes the flow of warm water to the individual circuits of tubing within each zone.