SHAW BUILDING & DESIGN
“We love our new lake house and are very happy with the quality Shaw Building and Design put into our house”- Bryan Schultz
Remodeling your home is not just about picking a unique plan or a color palette, it’s about the attention to detail you want in your home. We aim to incorporate items or places of value in your design, whether it be a place that you traveled, or a piece of art you’ve been longing to display. We can turn your ideas and vision into a reality.
After all, this will be your home, your space, your sanctuary. We take pride in ensuring it will be a brand new space that you will love.
DESIGN & PLANNING
Remodel With Us
Shaw Building & Design, Inc. employs its own in-house drafter – Chris. Chris will visit you home and have you walk him through what you want remodeled. He will draft your plans and encourage you to be involved as much as possible.
Your home should express your individual taste and style. With Chris’s design skills and SBDI’s attentiveness to each client, we allow you to incorporate all your ideas into any home floor plan.
WORKING WITH US
- Have an initial meeting with SBDI to discuss the concepts and ideas of your remodel
- Talk time frame.
- Discuss your property or location.
- Site visit
- Tell us the amount you wish to invest.
- Chris draws you a plan
- Review plan
- Chris will provide final design
- Provide selections & pricing fee to develop your remodel
- Provide photos, wish list and land information with us. With this information we will create you a plan along with getting our subcontractors involved to provide a cost-efficient design.
- General selections meeting. You select all the details, flooring, faucets, light fixtures, surfaces, etc. With this information we can bid your specifications, and provide you a full set of house plans.
- Budget presentation. You will see the bid prices for you home and selections you’ve directed us to price out for you, along with additional options for items requested. Then, you’ll tell us what final items you choose for us to make a final budget. Historically, we are within 2% of that budget, (assuming no change of orders or variances in spending allowance).
“Thank you, thank you, thank you- I love my dream house” – Kay Kissinger
Home with Shaw